Search results

1. D

PBC6X Warranty

Looked on the site, and manual. 3 year limited warranty, is it transferable?
  2. D

Increased noise floor when running thru PBC...

Follow up, I went around the front end loops (1-6j), with high gain amps I don’t use them anyway. 7-10 with stereo effects no noise, I can live with this.
  3. D

Increased noise floor when running thru PBC...

I’m having the same issue with a PBC10. only with high gain amps. Lower gain plexi style, zero noise if any. I have isolated every way possible and can’t get rid of it. I have another board with a PBC6 that doesn’t make noise.
  4. D

MASTERMIND PBC 5.0.1 FIRMWARE/EDITOR

Sorry, I am a noob, do I back up from the PBC 10 on a flash drive & send that? Thanks for the help.
  5. D

MASTERMIND PBC 5.0.1 FIRMWARE/EDITOR

Just did the update on my PBC10, because I went from an H9 to an H90. H90, recognized, all good. FTT Future Factory worked with my old software version & now won't recognize it, can't send changes through midi. I have tried everything I can think of. Going midi into the H90 midi out to FTT...
  6. D

Footswitch cable for Diezel PBC10

Okay, I tried the Func SW 1 & 2 output & it worked. I was using that output for a Suhr Eclipse pedal. I put the Eclipse in the Func SW 3 & 4 and I can access one of the two channels (which is fine). Thanks for your help. I should have tried this first. I have a PBC10 & PBC6 on another board...
  7. D

Thanks for the reply, it sends a signal looking like the channel is switching but doesn’t actually switch channels. On the amp, the led lights change from channel 1 to.channel 2 but don’t physically change.
  8. D

Assuming I can use the Func SW out. Want to switch channels on a Diezel Lil Fokker, 2 channel amp. 1/4” input on amplifier, I have tried a TS to TS cable, and a TRS to TRS cable. It sends a signal but doesn’t complete the switching. Wondering what type of cable I need, or if I need to wire...
Back