Search results

1. J

Problem with Jet Pedals Lion

Hey everyone! I am having a strange issue with my Jet Pedals Lion distortion pedal and I’m wondering if anyone else has experienced this. During two different church services yesterday the Lion totally froze up on me. It seems like it’s happening when I switch presets via the PBC6x. It’s really...
  2. J

PBC6x load settings from thumb drive

Is it possible to load PBC6x settings from a thumb drive? I’ve had situations where I want to make a couple changes to some presets after rehearsal but I don’t want to cart my pedalboard back home to do it. I end up having to bring my laptop to church to update my settings. It would be nice to...
  3. J

Insert loop disappears when overriding global loop order

Any idea why my insert loop is gone when I click on the override button for loop order within a preset? The insert is on and locked in the global audio tab. Within the preset that I’m editing, the insert says on and is grayed out, I assume because it’s locked in the global tab. However, the...
  4. J

Insert loop missing in editor

Hi, I have a PBC6x, and I don’t see the insert loop in the loop order on the audio page. I have insert loop toggled on but it doesn’t show up in the loops. I think it’s supposed to be a “+”. All I have are loops 1 through 6. Any help would be really appreciated. I’m trying to get this fixed...
  5. J

Make a change to all presets at once

I’ve made changes to my pedalboard a few times since I started using the PBC6x, and each time I add/remove a pedal I have to go into each preset one by one to add/remove a preset action or audio loop, etc. it would be great to be able to make this change once and have it effect all presets...
  6. J

Change to all presets within the editor

Is there a way to make a change to all presets within the editor? I’ve made changes to my pedalboard a few times since I started using the PBC6x, and each time I add/remove a pedal I have to go into each preset one by one to add/remove a preset action or audio loop, etc. it would be great to be...
  7. J

Dry button

Hey guys, I’m trying to find a way to create a button that pulls back my reverb mix. I’m think about something that I can press to give me a nice and dry rhythm tone, but I would want the reverb to go back to the predefined settings when I switch to a different preset. I’m using the PBC6, and a...
Back