Search results

1. R

PBC Tone Suck from Parallel FX loop/line mixer? And grounding issues

Interesting, ok. Couple questions I have from here, how does the PBC split the signal in the Parallel loop section of PBC? Is it possible there's some signal loss/degredation there when loops 8-10 are on? Do you think transformers at the passive pass thru box would be helpful? Thanks for...
  2. R

Its the same as when loops 8-10 are turned on, but NOT the same when PBC/Pass thru box are taken completely out of the signal chain. The only way for me to do that without getting ground loop issue is to just plug my effects loop send from amp into a single pedal, which I use my Timeline for...
  3. R

Hey Ron, Thanks for getting back to me. Yes dry signals are turned off for each parallel loop. And all the pedals in parallel loops are in kill dry mode. So shouldn't be any phasing issues from that. Also I did experiment with turning buffers on and off from the PBC, but buffers bypassed...
  4. R

Hey Ron, So just had a custom pedalboard build with a PBC10, with loops 7-10 running in parallel to my Diezel VH4S amp’s Parallel FX loop and am experiencing some tone suck that my previous set up did not have. I’ve narrowed the tone suck to being something in the parallel FX loop, and not...
  5. R

Increased noise floor when running thru PBC...

UPDATE: Ground Lift switches turned on on all of my send/returns to amp(minus the input to amp, which is the main ground) solved all the ground loop noise issues. Nick
  6. R

Increased noise floor when running thru PBC...

Having the same exact issue/noise problem with my RJM PBC 10. Ground loop noise problems for sure between PBC and Amp. Signal flow looks like this: Guitar -> buffer RJM PBC10 L1 - Cali76 compressor L2 - PitchFork L3 - empty L4 - empty OUT 1-4/IN 5-6 - Volume pedal (Getting ground loop hum)...
  7. R

How to program Loops On/Off configurations to carry over to next recalled preset? "Recall safe?"

Hey guys, I'm a new PBC10 user, and wondering if there's a way to program presets to recall the previous loop on/off configurations from the previous preset, kind of like a Recall Safe setting(preferable for just Loops 7-10), so whatever loops are active or off would carry over when recalling...
Back