How to program Loops On/Off configurations to carry over to next recalled preset? "Recall safe?"

Hey guys, I'm a new PBC10 user, and wondering if there's a way to program presets to recall the previous loop on/off configurations from the previous preset, kind of like a Recall Safe setting(preferable for just Loops 7-10), so whatever loops are active or off would carry over when recalling the new preset.

My rig looks like this:

Guitar
-> buffer
RJM PBC10
L1 - Cali76 compressor
L2 - PitchFork
L3 - empty
L4 - empty
OUT 1-4/IN 5-6 - Volume pedal
L5 - empty
L6 - empty
OUT 5-6/IN 7-10 - Diezel VH4S Amp Parallel FX Loop Send
L7 - Mobius (parallel)
L8 - Timeline (parallel)
L9 - Bigsky (parallel)
L10 - Mercury 7 (parallel)
OUT A/B - Diezel VH4S Stereo Parallel FX Return

My first super basic programming set up is gonna look like presets 1-4 simply changing the 4 amp channels on my Diezel VH4S via midi command, (preset 1 would be channel 1(clean channel), preset 2 would be channel 2 on amp(Texas/AC/DC overdrive), preset 3 would be channel 3 on amp($$money channel), preset 4 would be channel 4(lead channel)).

When performing live I often switch amp channels without changing my effects settings/patches(specifically the effects in loops 7-10). So it would be ideal for me to be able to change amp channels using presets while maintaining the previous loop on/off settings. Does that make sense? Is there a way to do this? Or is my best bet to store each preset with Loops 7-10 always on, and since 7-10 presets are in parallel I can just simply disengage/reengage the effects from the pedals themselves(as they'll be in kill dry mode)? I apologize if there's already a post on this, I searched but couldn't find anything. Thanks for your help!

- Nick

Yes, turn off Send on Preset Change and Update on Preset Change on all of the buttons that control your loops. That will prevent them from being affected by preset changes.

Back