Search results

1. N

CANCEL option!!!

I just spent two hours naming patches, assigning IA presets and then while I am trying to figure out the architecture of your button assignments, I changed some things and instead of UNDO, CANCEL, STORE?, RETURN, SAVE? or any way to revert, I have to use Done. Sadly, now it will be quicker to do...
  2. N

Page/IA Store button swap.

GT 10 I want to make buttons 1,2,5,6,7,8,9 and 10 be presets 1 through 8. Button 3 is now Page/ IA Store and button 4 is now IA Mode. I swapped 2 and 3, I copied a preset to 2 and no matter what I do button 2 still changes between pages 1 and page 2. I limited pages to 1 page. That works on...
  3. N

Saving Settings to USB drive

Nevermind
  4. N

GT10 Master/slave

I currently have two Ground Controllers by Voodoo Labs. One is onstage and the other is offstage at my effects rack. The onstage is the master and the offstage is the slave. Whatever the master does, the slave unit follows but either one can control the rack. How can I set up two GT10's to do...
  5. N

No cancel option?

If I go into Device edit and change anything, there's no way to revert. Am I missing something? Why is it not setup so that you have to hit store or save? There's no Cancel option. This makes no sense. The only option I see to escape is "Done" and that saves the changes. I'm new so I hope I'm...
Back