Search results

1. N

PBC photo thread

2. N

PBC photo thread

3. N

PBC photo thread

Thanks! Love the carbon copy deluxe, got that one for the tap tempo control. Haven’t used the modulation feature much yet.
  4. N

PBC photo thread

Yep agree, looks awesome, definitely made the most out of the space underneath.
  5. N

PBC photo thread

Thanks! Your setup looks awesome, definitely made the most out of the space underneath!
  6. N

PBC photo thread

I’m new to pedals as of the start of this year and have had a ton of fun working toward this setup. I can’t say enough about how great it is to have forums like this one, Reddit, and of course YouTube. I’m basically a bedroom guitar player (or office actually) and hoping to jam more often with...
  7. N

PBC Action to Control of Independent Setting for Loops

I would like to be able to control whether a loop is independent or not. Would it be possible to add an action to change whether a loop is independent or not (and might as well include locked) for each loop? Ideally this would be an override of the state for each loop that is set on the main...
  8. N

Bank Names

I have this same problem. Lowest bank was two, now it’s five after I did write changes. I did a write settings to device instead of changes and it went back to normal one as lowest bank. Update: I’m wondering if this was related to a problem that I had where I was doing a local button page, but...
  9. N

PBC/6X Insert Loop in Split Mono with One Return

Thanks- exactly what I was wondering.
  10. N

PBC/6X Insert Loop in Split Mono with One Return

Hi, I want to use the insert loop in split mono and use one loop as a send only with no return to amp1 and the other loop send to amp2, and then have amp2 fx send go to insert loop return as a TS mono cable. I basically want to be able to move the send-to-amp1 loop order so I can put it either...
  11. N

Mastermind PBC Firmware/Editor 4.9.1

That did the trick, thank you!
  12. N

Mastermind PBC Firmware/Editor 4.9.1

Hi, I just got my PBC/6X and am having trouble with the loop ordering in the preset section. The drag and drop works fine in the main audio tab, but if I go to the audio section per preset, nothing happens when I try to drag and drop the loop order. I’m wondering if there is some other setting...
  13. N

Can PBC/6X send midi CC on tempo beats?

I just found the Mastering the Mastermind Episode 22 on Tempo and I think I see how to do what I want. I am curious if anyone has done this with the micro.clock though. I’m counting on being able to send midi out the usb from the PBC and receive midi on the micro.clock usb.
  14. N

Can PBC/6X send midi CC on tempo beats?

I was hoping to set the tempo of my Disaster Area micro.clock automatically from the PBC. The micro.clock says that CC 93 is for tap tempo. What I really want to do is have a PBC preset send a PC message to change the micro.clock preset, and then send CC 93 messages to set the tempo of the...
Back