Search results

1. H

Tempo readout from Axe FX

Can the tempo flash along with the numerical value for current tempo settings on Axe FX instead of the word Tempo?
  2. H

External Switches

I have Mesa Boogie dual switches that came with the amps, they don't seem to work with the GT at the switch inputs 1/2, 3/4. How about the Roland FS-6 will that work? I would like to move the Page/Store, IA, Bank Up, Bank Down off the GT.
  3. H

Mastermind GT how to videos

In your how to videos the camera is behind you and you are using your right hand to make selections, this obscures and blocks the view. Try using your left hand for selection actions, there is of course no perfect method, thank you for your work.
  4. H

Standby Switches

I would like to have a way to remotely trigger standby switches on amplifiers, toggle and rocker switches. Solenoid activation from momentary or latched signals seems simplest. This would be a quiet method for amp selection rather than signal cutoff at the input.
  5. H

Lighting for GT

A BNC connector to power mini lights at the pedal board would be nice.
  6. H

Bigger/better JX44

Something like a Radial JX44 but with effect loop selection for each amp feed and amp output muting from the Mastermind GT! The remote pedal board high to low to high impedance feature works well for long cable runs.
  7. H

competing controllers

I have two Lexicon MPX R1s, I plan to purchase a Mastermind GT. Can they work together to control two MPX G2s, how would that hook up? The R1s are phantom powered with 7 pin cables from the G2s that also provide two way communication, CC pedal control. The R1s can be powered directly with their...
Back