Search results

1. R

STEREO: Loops 5-6 MONO, Loops 7-8 STEREO = MONO (Loops OFF)

What would be the best way to get a stereo signal in Loop-7 as Loop-7, Loop-8 are stereo (Mulit-Effects Unit and TC FlashBack X4). Loops-5 and Loop-6 are Mono effects pedals (Flanger and Tremolo). The problem is, on Loop-7 (Multi-Effects Unit: wired as Mono-[L] Input, Output is Stereo), Loop-8...
  2. R

Click Stopper

Is there a way to use the CS (Click Stopper) for two effects chains? I have Loops 1-4 (Effects Chain 1) in front of the Amp; Loops 5-8 (Effects Chain 2) in the Amp's Effects Loop. Loops 1-4 has the CS at the end of the chain before hitting Loop-9 which uses its "Send" to send the signal to...
  3. R

Old School Full Rack + Stomps NY

Here's my rack that I am trying to put together. My Effect Gizmo's CS and Buffer Circuits seems to be not working properly at this time, but I am continuing to build it by just bypassing those circuits for now until RJM responds and tells me what to do and help me trouble-shoot why my EG if...
  4. R

Quad X-Amp + Effects Gizmo: FX in Front + in FX Loop

Hi Folks: I'm a noobie with loop switchers and now a proud owner of a Effects Gizmo. I would like: - to have FX Gizmo control my Wah, Compressor, etc... IN FRONT of my Carvin Pre-Amp. - to have FX Gizmo control effects in the Carvin Pre-Amp's Serial EFFECTS LOOP. - to have FX Gizmo SWITCH...
Back