Search results

1. F

Digitech Drop

FWIW I have my digitech drop at the beginning of my signal chain (out of the PBC) and I label the songs where I need it as: SongName (-3) Where the -3 means turn on the Drop pedal and set it to 3 semitones lower. For me it’s usually a “whole song” setting so this works well. If only the drop...
  2. F

How do you control IA order

Thanks for the reply. I gave this a shot (both playing around with the order and the direct send setting) and unfortunately it didn’t seem to work as expected. The only way I could find around it was to add a 1 second delay as a “Time Wait” action. This ends up sounding a bit glitchy. I wonder...
  3. F

How do you control IA order

Hi everyone, I have setup a page where I can control the PC+/- for a MIDI pedal, and it occurred to me that I could setup another button in the page to increase or decrease the volume of that pedal (via MIDI). This works great when I am setting up my preset. The problem is that when I recall the...
  4. F

Making your own cables...

Yeah the soldering pads are fine just the center pad (that’s like a well) is a bit tricky to get right. The fit is tight with heat shrink, but you might be able to get things to work fine depending on your heat shrink. This video is useful if you are curious:
  5. F

Setup IA button to edit loop order in current preset

Thanks for the prompt reply!
  6. F

Setup IA button to edit loop order in current preset

Is there a way to setup a button to immediately enter the loop order editing menu? Currently I have a button setup to enter setup mode and then I navigate to edit preset and then to go to loop order. Which works, just takes a lot of pressing buttons. This would be handy when I'm setting up a new...
  7. F

Have a name for Midi Device PCs

+1 This would be very helpful for pedals like the Source Audio nemesis that has 128 presets but essentially no way to displaying the name or settings as you scroll through them with the PBC. I’m picturing that if you could name PCs, that name would be displayed on the PBC screen as you...
  8. F

Making your own cables...

Having just made a couple of Y cables with the SPS7-S I thought I would point out that there is no strain relief in this plug. I haven’t had them fail or anything but I was a bit surprised. The only thing keeping things in place is the solder.
  9. F

Moving insert loop kills sound on PBC6X

Forgot to post an update sooner but it turned out I had the loop insert swapped (in to out and out to in). Note to self: don't troubleshoot your board at 1:00 AM.
  10. F

Well, this is strange. After moving the insert loop to the setup that fails to produce sound I flipped the input and output in my muff pedal (in cable to out and out cable to in) and things are working. I must be missing something incredibly obvious.
  11. F

I'm playing around with the reordering of the loops in my PBC6X using the 4 cable method. All works great except when I move the position of the insert loop (from its default after the third loop) effects that are put after kill the sound or only let a very faint signal pass through. For a...
  12. F

Button Color Dimmed

+1
Back