Search results

1. C

Can’t edit buttons from the preset screen?

6x and MacBook Pro 2020 model. When I load the editor and hover the mouse over the buttons in the preset screen the tool tip says to double click or right click but neither do anything. Seems like a simple thing that I’m scratching my head over. What am I doing wrong? I’m normally pretty...
  2. C

DIY MIDI cable connector recommendations

I bought some cheap Rean connectors and they’re junk. I watched a Vertex video and they linked the Rean connector in their vid description but it’s not the same as the ones I have. Any recommendations for good connectors?
  3. C

Received my Overture Today

So I’ve been like a kid in a candy store with this new pedal. What a home run this is and it’s more then just a drive pedal. Is it safe to assume the most recent firmware is already installed?
  4. C

Please Delete

5. C

Different Presets for Different Guitars?

Just wondering if I’m looking at this correctly. Do people make different presets for different guitars? Obviously pedals sound different when connected to humbuckers vs single coil vs piezo, etc and I’m thinking I need to create different preset pages and buttons for each guitar. Is this what...
  6. C

6X setup for Strymon Stereo Pedals

I’m sorry for being that guy and asking what’s probably a dumb question, (total newb to switching). I’m currently setting up a 6X and I want loops 4,5 & 6 to be stereo. Loop 4 would be Strymon Deco, Loop 5 Strymon ElCapistan and Loop 6 Strymon Blue Sky. All V2 stereo pedals. Is this right...
  7. C

Strymon Conduit MIDI Box - Is is Necessary?

The couple Strymon videos I saw showed their pedals connect through their Conduit MIDI Box and not direct to the multi-purpose jack. Is it necessary to use Conduit for Strymon pedals or can they be connected directly to the PBC loops with TS/TRS cables?
Back