Search results

1. M

Both outputs active after using tuner

Thanks for the information—very appreciated! I was able to find the setting to make the Tuner only turn on Output 1 when it is turned off. There is only one of my Presets—“AcousticDI”—that I need to use Output 2 for. For now, I’ve set up an identical Alternate Preset for “AcousticDI”. This...
  2. M

New user, so bear with me… To my knowledge, I still have everything set to default. I still have my Banks/Presets page, Loops page, and Switches page. However, when I’m on the Banks/Presets page, or am in a Setlist with Songs (which is how I use it 99% of the time), I have it setup for 7...
  3. M

My PBC/6X is setup for 7 presets. I have a setlist of songs with presets for each song. I retained the “hold” function of the Function button to access the tuner. The majority of my presets are set to Output 1, which goes to my guitar amplifier. A few are set to Output 2, which goes to a DI...
  4. M

Preset scroll showing incorrect LED colors

My settings file is attached above—thanks!
  5. M

Here is my settings file:
  6. M

I have a setlist of songs with predefined tempos that I use for live looping. Each song uses the same three presets in the same switch locations. When I switch songs and the display inverts and scrolls through the presets, the presets on switches 3 and 7 have their respective colors swapped...
  7. M

First PBC/6X Board Build

Hello all—Matt here. In interest of introducing myself to the RJM community of which I will, undoubtedly, turn to with many questions in the near future, here are some pics and info regarding my first ever PBC-controlled board build. I just received the PBC/6X a week or so ago, and have been...
Back