Search results

1. T

IA action access for song preset

I’m ultimately trying to get more than the first five song presets on the first page. Perhaps an IA action could make a fixed preset button (like your fixed preset button video) that accesses a song’s preset number instead of accessing a preset by reference to the full list of preset numbers...
  2. T

Same “local button page” recalled by two or more presets.

A “local button page” is still only available by selecting a preset, but more than one preset can access the same local button page. Maybe one way to do it would be to have an action in which you choose “System” subtype “page”, but there is an additional special value for local button page...
  3. T

“Song” button pages

Ability to enable one (or ideally even more) “Song” button pages that are unique and customizable per song. It would be similar to local button page. When enabled for a particular song, the unique “song” button page would be available at all times while that song is selected, like any other of...
  4. T

Set IA using IA ID on local page? Trying to simplify song presets and number of presets needed.

New user - very impressed with PBC 10. Looking through threads, beyond impressed with willingness to respond to threads. Best customer service I’ve ever seen. I have 13 basic sounds that I use in every song. I have those set to presets 1 through 13. On page 1 I use IA to recall presets, and...
Back