Search results

1. M

PBC/6x Can't exit out of Song preset mode?

Nevermind. I did factory reset and it worked perfectly.
  2. M

What exactly happened was, I pressed button 2 and 4 and on the screen, it says preset 545 something like that. And I tried to push each buttons, and did nothing, so I turn pbc off and on and I got stuck.
  3. M

And my aux switch used to be no color, but one of the button now suddenly became red for some reason.
  4. M

Hi, I was playing around with pbc/6x and I just wanted to see what will happen if I press loop 2 and 4 together, and it locks me in the song preset mode? And I tried to press the button, but nothing happens, but the function switch works fine. What are the ways that I can get out of here?
  5. M

Pbc10 LED Light

Yeah the display works fine.
  6. M

Pbc10 LED Light

I tried it already and it did not work.
  7. M

Pbc10 LED Light

Hey Ron, I tried to power it with zuma and still did not work. Is there any reasons why it does not turn on?
  8. M

Pbc10 LED Light

I used 1spot pro 9V 500mA. But I will try to power it with zuma later see if it works.
  9. M

Pbc10 LED Light

Hey Ron. I just purchased pbc10 and was excited about it, but then the led lights do not turn on somehow. The previous owner said it worked perfectly but I am not sure why it does not work. Is it due to power supply?
Back