Search results

1. Z

Screw Type in bottom feeds of GT22

Ron, thank you very much for your quick reply and your kind support. This is exactly the information i've needed. I will try to find such screws in Germany. If I'm not successful I will contact you for your kind assistance in organizing such screws. Best regards, Zeljko :)
  2. Z

Screw Type in bottom feeds of GT22

Dear Ron, I would like to screw tight my GT22 with my new Pedaltrain Classic Pro. Therefore I need some longer screws than the original screws used in the bottom feeds of the GT22. I determined that the original screws have a different screw thread/pitch than I can find and buy here in an...
  3. Z

Setting up the Mastermind GT 22 with a TC Electronic G-Force

Re: Setting up the Mastermind GT 22 with a TC Electronic G-F Yes of course, I have send you a copy of my current GT settings file for your review by email. Many thanks in advance.
  4. Z

Setting up the Mastermind GT 22 with a TC Electronic G-Force

Hi Ron, first of all thank you for developing such a great MIDI controller. The GT 22 is incredible !! After receiving, unpacking and admire it, I have immediatlely connected the GT 22 with my other devices (Engl Savage 120, Amp Gizmo, TC Electronic G-Force) and made the necessary setups...
Back