Search results

1. D

RG16 buffer question

Will I need another buffer at my pedalboard (gtr-15' cable-wah-volume-tuner-15' cable-RG16 input), or will the RG16's buffer be adequate? Thanks in advance- Dday
  2. D

RG16 and Bogner XTC

Not sure if I'm asking in the right area, but...I'm getting fairly loud clicks when switching channels on the XTC via the RG. My guess is this an XTC problem, but I wanted to post here to see if you've run into this before. Any advice? Going to try hooking up the XTC's switcher right now to see...
  3. D

Loop/pedal problems with the RG, and buffer question

Update...checked the cables used on the comp and WR2 with a multimeter and a cable tester, and they checked-out fine. Also tried them straight in to an amp. Again...fine. Then after playing on the CompNova I put in place of the WR, I started noticing that it seemed rather subdued (for lack of a...
  4. D

Loop/pedal problems with the RG, and buffer question

I'm in the midst of wiring/programming my RG16, and have run into some problems. dbx comp in loop 1 acts like the comp is not on. I have a signal, just no compression. In loop 2, I have an auto wah. With the loop engaged, I get a very weak signal. After bypassing the buffer (same result), I put...
Back