Search results

1. J

Help controlling my H9 with PBC

Hey all, The only shortfall with my current setup is that I can't easily edit my H9 in individual presets on the fly when I'm on the road. I've been trying to arrange my PBC in such a way as to be able to control my H9 with a button page, as is shown with a Timeline in this video; I...
  2. J

PBC & H9 PC question

Hey folks, I have two questions relating to the interfacing of my H9 with my PBC; 1) When I assign PCs to each preset on my PBC, why does asking for preset 1 on my H9 bypass the pedal? I work around the issue by having a non-useful preset in slot 1 on the H9, but I'd love to figure out what...
  3. J

"Local Page" question

Hey all, I've gotten a lot more familiar with my PBC over the last couple of months, and I love it to bits. I cannot, however, fathom the "Local Page" thing... Perhaps someone could steer me in the right direction, if I throw a possible application out there; I'm set up with Page 4 on my PBC...
  4. J

Factory reset?

Hey guys, I managed to accidentally save over my "blank" or factory PBC editor settings that I had saved to do my own "start from scratch" programs. Is there a way to reset the PBC so I can then save those settings as "blank" again, or is there any way to download the bank settings from this...
  5. J

Issue with a preset

Hi all, I'm running a preset on my PBC, but having an issue with it when I add a hold function. I use the hold on a couple of my drive sound presets to add in my EP Booster and an H9 preset for a lead tone... One of the presets works exactly as intended; First button press = preset (LED goes...
  6. J

Brand new Mastermind PBC just stopped working!

Uh oh! :shock: My brand new PBC just quit on me... I haven't even got it on my board yet. Was powered with the wall wart that comes with it, and I was about to do some editing on the computer, and download the settings to the PBC when it just went dark. No warning message that I saw, or and...
  7. J

Setlist "song name" question

Hi guys, I've successfully created and set up my setlist, with songs and presets... I wanted to check if there is a way to have the display say the name of the song I'm currently on, to avoid confusion. It tells me the name of the song when I'm scrolling through the setlist, but changes to...
  8. J

Help with some definitions!

Hi guys, Can anyone help me define the purpose/definition of a couple things in my PBC editor software? 1)"Preset Index" - What does this option in my button customization menu control, and what's the purpose of changing the "preset index" number? 2)"Send/Update on preset change" - I'm...
  9. J

custom button/page assignments question

Hi all, I have a question regarding the assignment of buttons on a "custom" page; If I wanted to write a page (page 4 for example) using 10 of the 11 buttons available as presets, and leaving only the top left button (next to the screen) as a "return to page 1" switch, is that a workable...
Back