Search results

1. P

RJM Mission Expression with Kemper/GT

I was trying to see if I could make ext switch 1 the IA for the Wah Block, and ext switch 2 the pedal shift group, but it didn't like that. In the mean time I'm using the pedal shift, and have the wah block always on, with "bypass @ toe" set, so once I get to the top of the pedal it knows to...
  2. P

Looks like that works, I have to leave the Wah on and set to "Bypass @ Toe" because it doesn't look like I can switch it off using the pedal switch. Is there any way to make the light come on when its switched to the Wah expression (exp pedal 2)?
  3. P

Ok, will try that and report back!
  4. P

MASTERMIND GT FIRMWARE 3.0

Storing tempos with Songs is a welcome feature, thank you! Still seems difficult to get precision using tap tempo on the controller, so I rely on the song tempos to sync all my delays...(Using MMGT as Master Clock)
  5. P

Hi, I have one of these RJM model Mission Control pedals with a GT16. I use it now as a volume control (Expression Pedal 1 - Device KPA, CC Volume Pedal). What I'd like to see it do is when I press the switch in the pedal, volume stays at full, but it switches to a Wah (or some kind of filter...
Back