Search results

1. J

Expression Pedal State

Hey Everyone. I have a question on Expression pedal behavior and best practices. I have the exp set up on my PBC to control the Mix on my Timeline and Big Sky. I did this to try and free up presets in both the strymon units. That way if i have a preset with a HALL verb and a TAPE Echo, and i...
  2. J

Question on Button Group for Mobius and Dejavibe

Hello everyone, Im currently trying to get a button page i have created to behave correctly, and i'm sure I'm missing something. Here is what i am trying to achieve. I have essentially 5 sounds on the Mobius that i use a LOT. On this button page are 5 buttons that use an IA action to turn...
  3. J

Pbc controlling ML5

Are there any mastermind users successfully controlling a morningstar ML5 with cc toggle commands? I have set up a button page and have control of the individual loops, but the selected and stored loops are not recalling with presets correctly. Not sure what i am doing wrong. Thanks in advance.
  4. J

Adding button and loops to pbc

Hey All, I know there are some clever folks in this forum so here goes. I want to expand my PBC10. My 10 loops are full and i would love to have more loops, but also more buttons for instant access while using preset page. I am researching how to do this. I know i could add an a mini...
  5. J

Mobius Tap tempo issue

Hey Ron, Happy Holidays. Having a new issue with the tap tempo and my mobius. It cropped up after updating firmware on all the strymons. I have the mobius set to store tempo per preset, but i also send tap to it and my timeline. It used to work fine to adjust tempos of songs if they push...
  6. J

Bogner Goldfinger channel/verb/boost(s) switching solution

Hey Ron, Trying to figure out what the least expensive, and best solution is for switching my bogner goldfinger via my MM PBC. I suspect it is with an Amp Gizmo. How would that work as far as incorporating it into my pages on my PBC? Im approaching a point where i need more instant access...
Back