Search results

1. Rick in TN

Still having Kill Dry switch issue..

Hey Ron, Uploaded and installed the full 4.0 update last night. Still can't seem to get my "Dry" switch (sw #7 on my Page 3 "Switches" page) to function. I can turn on or off the DRY output in the audio settings from the Editor.....which allows everything to be OK as far as how I want my setup...
  2. Rick in TN

Would this be possible somehow?

Currently I have 4 button pages.....Presets...Loops....Switches...Midi Setup........I have the button to the left of the display set as a "Page Down" (also remained as a "save" button). But to have "Page Up" button to cycle through the screens I had to use my "Loop 7" button....which more or...
  3. Rick in TN

PBC midi control for Eventide Time Factor

I have never used my PBC for midi control of anything. Only used it as IA/loops thing. Now I have several PRESETS set up on the PBC and I want to control my Time Factor to where it will change to different preset with different PRESET chosen on the PBC. I've looked at every video demo more than...
  4. Rick in TN

Using midi to control Eventide Time Factor

I've never used the midi control of my PBC. Only used it as a looper/switcher. I now have a Time Factor on my board and connected by midi cable. What would be the best tutorial to set the TF up to be able to change it's presets when I change presets on the PBC? I'm somewhat familiar with midi...
  5. Rick in TN

In Loop Mode...(which is really IA mode)

Let's say I have 4 different OD pedals in loops 2, 3, 4, and 5. (Compressor in loop 1 and graph EQ in 6). So let's say I have loop 2 on (an OD pedal) and I step on loop 3 to engage (another OD). Can I set those 4 switches (JUST 2-5...not 1 and 6) to disengage when I step on another? To...
  6. Rick in TN

PBC/Strymons/ Nixie interface question....

Setup is RJM Mastermind PBC controller...midi out to 3 Strymons....in a midi daisy chain.....each Strymon assigned a midi ch 1-3....to use Nixie I disconnected midi cable between PBC controller and connected midi interface IN 1st Strymon and OUT last Strymon Nixie worked perfectly recognising...
  7. Rick in TN

Newbie quik start help

New to the PBC. I've been reading and once I have this all hooked up in a simple way I'll start experimenting with more complex setups and button assignments. The question I have is this: 9 pedals....5 to run into the front end of my amp and 4 MONO modulation pedals to run thru the FX Loop of...
  8. Rick in TN

Setting Up GT with AXE

Once I push "Get Preset Names" on MM how long should it take to upload all the info from the AXE?.........I pushed the button and pop-up screen comes up on the MM screen that says "Get Preset Names" and all the buttons go black.....the screen looks like it has a progress bar under the "Get...
  9. Rick in TN

Line Out for Floor Tuner?

Is there a way to take a line out of the MMGT22 that would always be on to go to a floor tuner pedal?
  10. Rick in TN

Newbie here....GT22 question

Does anyone know if the GT22 will support Voodoo Lab HEX Looper/Switcher? I already have 2 HEX's in my rack where I have my pedals. Would be great if the GT22 recognizes the HEX's automatically.
Back