Search results

1. G

Mastermind GT16 with Axe fx 3 - Drive 2

Hi, I can't sync the channel for the drive 2 block of my Axe fx 3 with my mastermind GT16. The Drive 1 and 3 still sync but the Drive 2 dont sync the correct channel. Is this a issue?
  2. G

sound sculpture Switchblade 8F Floor System

Hi everyone. Did anyone know, if the sound sculpture Switchblade 8F Floor System is supported with the mastermind gt16? I would like to send midi cc for loop on/off.
  3. G

Support device Audio Source LA LADY

Would it be possible to support the device Audio Source LA LADY overdrive? I'm looking to control the bypass with my mastermind gt16. Thank you!
  4. G

Display Tuner on Mastermind GT16

Hi there, I know that Axe FX is supported to show the tuner on the display of the mastermind GT. Could you please let me know, if there are other hardware that support that function. Does strymon pedals support this? Thanks a lot for your feedback.
  5. G

Ia store

hi I notice the following problem: I create a button page no. 9 with device -/+ si o can controll my strymons effects. I have also a ia store button. When i press it, it also store the page 9 instead of the preset page 1. Could anybody help? Thanks a lot! Best regards Rosalino
  6. G

Global Preset for Wah with Mobius

Hi, I would like to use the global preset to use the Wah-effect of the mobius with the expression pedal Mission, so that I can activate the Wah from anywhere. So if i press twice the same button, it works very well so that it turns on the mobius effect and Mission pedal. I use midi for...
  7. G

Button for SP1 Expression Pedal

Hi there, I'm using the PBC now since a couple of month and I'm absolutely very happy with this product! Congratulation! With the new software update, it is now possible to add a button for scrolling trough the device presets (Device +/-). I have set now a new page button with buttons for PC-...
Back