Button for SP1 Expression Pedal

Gasperina

Hi there,

I'm using the PBC now since a couple of month and I'm absolutely very happy with this product! Congratulation!

With the new software update, it is now possible to add a button for scrolling trough the device presets (Device +/-). I have set now a new page button with buttons for PC- and PC+ and now I'm wondering, if it would be possible to add also a button for on/off the SP1 Expression Pedal. This would help to add specificly the Expression pedal on certain presets, because I don't have set it on the global menu. I think it should be a messages for override.

If this would be possible, could somebody tell me how to do this? Thanks a lot!

N.B. I would have to controll Strymon Mobius, Timeline and BigSky.

There is one way that might work for you. You can use expression pedal grouping. Set the Expression Pedal Grouping parameter to "[1 2] 3 4", then set the external switch type to "Pedal Group 1 Shift". Next, set the expression pedal 1 settings to not send any messages. Set the expression pedal settings to control your pedal. The pedal will do nothing at first, but when you press the button, it will switch to the expression pedal 2 settings and will control your pedal. Pressing the button again will switch it back to the pedal 1 settings.

Back