Search results

1. D

Button Display Text

Now the main display has gone blank...I only have back-lit display boxes...no text....
  2. D

Button Display Text

Hello - I am the proud owner of a new GT 16. I have enjoyed learning how to program it thus far but I had something weird happen tonight. The displays for all of my buttons started flickering and then all of the text disappeared leaving just a faint outline of what used to be displayed. The main...
  3. D

Momentary Note or Allow Momentary Switches to follow IA Cycle

It turns out there isn't anything magical about the Strymon Mobius device setting after all...setting it to a Generic - PC/CC Device worked as well. However, it did not work having it set to the 'NONE - ???' as I originally did. Thank you for steering me in the right direction.
  4. D

WOW! Changing the device to a Strymon Mobius did the trick...I would have never discovered that on my own. Thank you!
  5. D

To thicken the plot, I am also using the GT's MIDI Out port to communicate with an external pedalboard. The GT is being phantom powered through this connection. Could it be an issue of trying to using both the standard MIDI Out and USB B port at the same time?
  6. D

Thank you for the prompt response! At this point, I'm just trying to get Ableton to actually see the Mastermind GT's MIDI signal. Ultimately, I'd like to use the GT to start/stop scenes and possibly mute/solo channels. I have the GT connected via USB to my laptop. Under the Link/Midi tab in...
  7. D

Sorry for the newbie question...but how did you get your GT to talk to Ableton? I'm starting from square one and having trouble...??
  8. D

IA Cycle Steps Issue

User error...as I suspected... I had a 'System / Step' as my last command...getting rid of that seemed to do the trick...thanks for your prompt reply!
  9. D

IA Cycle Steps Issue

Small update...I renamed and assigned a new color to all four IA Cycle Steps for button 13 using the MMGTEditor software. After writing the changes to the Mastermind, steps 2-4 were properly displayed, but for some reason, the 'Step 1' that I also assigned to button 13 actually showed up as...
  10. D

IA Cycle Steps Issue

After doing a factory reset on my Mastermind GT 16 and am installing the most current firmware/MMGTeditor, I am still having issues saving the name/color of my Instant Access Cycle Steps. Starting from factory settings and using the MMGTEditor, I've done the following: Click on 'Buttons'...
Back