IA Cycle Steps Issue

Dan H

After doing a factory reset on my Mastermind GT 16 and am installing the most current firmware/MMGTeditor, I am still having issues saving the name/color of my Instant Access Cycle Steps.

Starting from factory settings and using the MMGTEditor, I've done the following:

Click on 'Buttons' accross the top
Double click a display button (I've tried button 12 and 13 so far)
Change Button Type to 'Preset'
Check the 'IA Cycle' box to select it
Add various IA Actions with a 'System / Step" in between

Everything is fine up until this point, but when I select 'IA Cycle Steps' and begin naming and selecting colors for these four steps, only steps 2-4 actually save to the Mastermind when I write the settings. Step 1 stays blue and will not change to the updated name no matter what I try. Right now, the display says 'Step 5,' even though it is actually Step 1 and I've named it 'Guitar'...I'm stumped...help??

Small update...I renamed and assigned a new color to all four IA Cycle Steps for button 13 using the MMGTEditor software. After writing the changes to the Mastermind, steps 2-4 were properly displayed, but for some reason, the 'Step 1' that I also assigned to button 13 actually showed up as 'Step 1' of the IA Cycle Steps assigned to button 12. Very weird...anybody else have this issue?

I haven't seen that happen before. Can you send me you settings so I can check it out for myself?

User error...as I suspected...

I had a 'System / Step' as my last command...getting rid of that seemed to do the trick...thanks for your prompt reply!

Ah, yes, the Step actions should only be in between steps, not at the beginning or end of the list.

Back