Search results

1. Chuchu

Power question

I know that the manual says "Be sure to only connect one power source to the Mastermind LT at a time." But does USB count as power source there? I ask because I am phantom powering the LT but if I connect it to my computer via USB also, will it damage it? Thanks in advance!
  2. Chuchu

Step Cycle Question

This is my goal: IA: turns on/off reverb Hold: to convert into IA step cycle through different intensity of reverb (mix/decay) Same thing with delay IA: delay on/off Hold: to convert into IA step cycle between quarter note or dotted 8th Is this possible? I can't think of why not. See screenshot.
  3. Chuchu

PBC Song Tempo - multiple midi devices - potential issue?

Hi I've been assigning tempo to the songs, that way I can re-use presets on the Strymon TimeLine. But I've been having an issue with this. Every time the tempo is sent, the "pre-delay" of the reverbs on the BigSky also change, same thing with the Mobius and this is something I don't want. Is...
  4. Chuchu

PBC 2.1.2 stuck on SAVE: Enter File Name - OK now.

Not sure what the appropriate way of reporting issues is but here I have one. After setting all my presets on the Editor and then transferred to the PBC, I noticed my CC entries for one device was off by one and I think that was me that did wrong since started setting the first preset on that...
  5. Chuchu

Pealboard build Log - Chuchu - With Demo

Hi all, I finally made the decision of buying the PBC and for the last couple of days I've been planning the layout of the board and programing the PBC. I've built a few boards throughout the years and this time this is the most organized way I've done it. I've remember sitting on the floor for...
Back