Search results

1. M

DIY EVH 5150III 100W cable

There is a power-on reset part of the circuit (around U3-A in the top left of the footswitch schematic) which appears to select the green channel (top of schematic) and set the fx loop flip flop (U2-B, CD4027BC, bottom of schematic). Similar flip flop also exists in the footswitch PCA, and the...
  2. M

Thank you so very much! Theres still life in it yet :)
  3. M

Also looking at the EVH schematic, the FX loop defaults to on if the footswitch is not connected, and off if the footswitch is connected. I didn't analyse the circuit that deeply, but I would guess that if the fx line is left disconnected that it will default to on (as ' no footswitch).
  4. M

I just wanted to ask here if you would make the schematic available now that interface cables and Amp Gizmos are no longer available for purchase. Or confirm what I have come up with. It would be greatly appreciated. I already deduced what I think it should be. The EVH uses 16V pulse...
  5. M

Amp Gizmo and Mini Amp Gizmo

Hopefully the redesign is also a bit more flexible with respect to how it supports amp switching - not all non-midi amps use short-to-ground, and the expensive adapter cables on top of buying the amp gizmo were really not ideal. I picked up a mini AG, and I'm not sure how to switch my 5150III...
  6. M

Mini Effect Gizmo Discontinued?

sounds good. any plans to produce a similar full size EGX?
  7. M

Mini Effect Gizmo Discontinued?

oh, new effect gizmo? cool. I have an EG, and was considering a similar product that does loop reordering/parallel loops and mixing. Can you elaborate on what the new (mini/non mini) effect gizmo might be able to do?
  8. M

Effect Gizmo - 'Pair', 'Set', mode (opposite of group mode)

(I have read the manual, sorry if I missed something) Hi RJM, Is it possible for Effect Gizmo to pair up two or more loops so that if one is turned on, they both/all turn on? When I bought my EG I thought it would do this, but I had wrongly assumed invert mode was an alternative of group...
Back