Search results

1. T

mastermind gt and kemper- expression pedals?

ok, we are almost there. so the tip about going to the buttons page worked. it is a volume pedal. when i hit toe switch, stomp x turns on. this where i have the wah effect. the only issue is, once i hit toe switch, it is still volume pedal, and wah effect is set to auto. once i get this, i think...
  2. T

thank you so much for your help, one more question. What button type would it be? i clicked on edit for ext switch 1, and cant tell what i need to select. also i noticed on global page group expression pedals, do i need to do that and choose 12 34? also lets say i have wah set to stomp d. do i...
  3. T

i am sorry, but i am getting no where. i have the two mission sp-1 pedals. i have followed the guide video setting up the mastermind to use with Kemper. i can turn the stomp boxes on and off, change channels on my performance.i have first mission pedal going to 1 and 2 and the second going to 3...
  4. T

It is trs cables for both ports correct? And in the kemper, would the pedal numbers be the same. So like if the first pedal was port one and two, i could say in the kemper that pedal one is bolume, and pedal 2, is switch that turns on wah?
  5. T

hello all . i just got my kemper. when i bought my mastermind gt 22 it came with 2 rjm expression pedals. i am a total noob, so i am trying to figure out how to set this up. Do i plug 2 cables from 1st pedal to ports 1 and 2 on the back of the mastermind and the second to 3 and four? i want to...
  6. T

i am so frustrated

OK. i am stressed, because this has to be ready by Saturday. i made a mistake though. you said it sounded like the cable. i pulled out amp gizmo, and still same issue. i then reversed the cable, and it worked like a charm. i have the timeline, mobius and blue sky. where do i put them in to...
  7. T

i am so frustrated

i have invested a lot of money to get my dream rig, and after months of trying, i am still no where. at this point i cant even get rg 16 to control my roadster. if i plug in from amp 1 or 2 on the back of the rg 16 to the mesa, the only thing that happens is th3e loop turns on. i cant turn it...
  8. T

issue with rg 16

i had a mini amp gizmo controlling my mesa roadster. i bought the rg16 and i am using the same cable, is this ok? worked fine with mini amp gizmo, but rg15 is not turning on loop button or solo button. any suggestions?
  9. T

RG16+Pedal+multieffect

can i add a effects gizmo mini or full rack?
  10. T

RG16+Pedal+multieffect

where would my ditto x4 go in the chain. also for connecting midi, do i start the first cable from the rg-16, or the mastermind gt 22
  11. T

RG16+Pedal+multieffect

ok ron, some things have changed. i now also have a isp decimator pro rack g. i have also added a mxr 10 band eq pedal. i also bought the master mind gt 22. I also bought the swolen pickle fuzz pedal. i plan on haveing a talk box, wah and volume pedal next to the gt master mind, plus 2...
  12. T

nova drive for mmgteditor

man, this software is so amazing. i was stressed on how hard it was going to be for setting up my strymon pedals. it took less than 5 minutes to get it going. I am having issues getting my nova drive set up. getting nit as a device might make it easier.
  13. T

Payment plans

all of those places do payment plans, why not just use them?
  14. T

mastermind gt 22

ok, i found the video i was talking about. now i just need to figure out the nova drive.
  15. T

mastermind gt 22

hello all. my mastermind gt 22 just came in today. i am a total noob, so i have a few questions. is there a video anywhere showing how to send midi to like strymon mobius, timeline and big sky? i have those three midi pedals, and i also have a tc electronics nova drive. It seems liek i saw a...
  16. T

Rg16 question

Where did you get the pedal; drawer? i have called sweetwater, zzounds and guitar center. none of them have it. or is it just a regular drawer with a top on it?
  17. T

Midi connections

I have 3 strymon midi pedals and a nova drive. How do i run the cables to them? Midi that is. Its connecting to the rg 16. Is there any order they have to go in
  18. T

RG16+Pedal+multieffect

ok, i am going to ask a very noob question. on the diagram, which is the input on front of my mesa roadster and which is effects loop send and return on the back of the amp? my mastermind came in, i am ready to hook this all up. thanks so much,
  19. T

RG16+Pedal+multieffect

Hey, thanks for the diagram, but what i need to find oout is this. How do i have some effects infront of the amp, and behind as well as 4cm. I have a ego comp that i want in front of the amp for clean channels only. Then a maxon od 808 for distortion channel only. Then a strymon big sky and...
  20. T

RG16+Pedal+multieffect

Did you ever figure out how to do this. This is exactly what i want to do.l
Back