Search results

1. T

mastermind gt and kemper- expression pedals?

hello all . i just got my kemper. when i bought my mastermind gt 22 it came with 2 rjm expression pedals. i am a total noob, so i am trying to figure out how to set this up. Do i plug 2 cables from 1st pedal to ports 1 and 2 on the back of the mastermind and the second to 3 and four? i want to...
  2. T

i am so frustrated

i have invested a lot of money to get my dream rig, and after months of trying, i am still no where. at this point i cant even get rg 16 to control my roadster. if i plug in from amp 1 or 2 on the back of the rg 16 to the mesa, the only thing that happens is th3e loop turns on. i cant turn it...
  3. T

issue with rg 16

i had a mini amp gizmo controlling my mesa roadster. i bought the rg16 and i am using the same cable, is this ok? worked fine with mini amp gizmo, but rg15 is not turning on loop button or solo button. any suggestions?
  4. T

nova drive for mmgteditor

man, this software is so amazing. i was stressed on how hard it was going to be for setting up my strymon pedals. it took less than 5 minutes to get it going. I am having issues getting my nova drive set up. getting nit as a device might make it easier.
  5. T

mastermind gt 22

hello all. my mastermind gt 22 just came in today. i am a total noob, so i have a few questions. is there a video anywhere showing how to send midi to like strymon mobius, timeline and big sky? i have those three midi pedals, and i also have a tc electronics nova drive. It seems liek i saw a...
  6. T

Midi connections

I have 3 strymon midi pedals and a nova drive. How do i run the cables to them? Midi that is. Its connecting to the rg 16. Is there any order they have to go in
  7. T

Rg16 question

Hello. I have been using the g system, and have recently started buying individual pedals. I just bought a rg16. First of, will the mesa boogie cable for my amp gizmo work with rg 16. Second i bought a wampler ego pedal that i want to use on clean channel only in front of the amp. Is there a way...
Back