Search results

1. C

recalling preset with external switch

Ron, I double checked. When i'm in the song where preset 42 is used en i push my ext switch (wich is programmed as preset 42), the main preset 42 button does not light up. Maybe this could be the issue: My external switch is used to activate stompbox C on the kemper. But in preset 41 i override...
  2. C

I'm using the second lead button to activate my preset button. the preset button doesn't light up
  3. C

Running on 4.5.1. So, my external switch, set as IA, gives a System -> preset action to preset number 23. (IA link on, rest off) Preset number 23 is activated on the kemper but my dedicated switch is not activated (colour on) on my RJM.
  4. C

a follow up question, When i press the external switch, i see the kemper switch to the right preset but the "preset switch" from my GT16 doesn't light up. Is there a way to make that work? I've checked IA link for both buttons
  5. C

Sending GT song tempo to Kemper

Fixed! Thanks Ron
  6. C

Sending GT song tempo to Kemper

I’m not able to get this working. Every song in my GT16 has a tempo preset. Tap button works perfect but the kemper doesn’t receive the “song” tempo on preset change. Checking the ‘send on preset change’ on the tap button doesn’t make a difference. any idea’s? tnx Cyriel
  7. C

i want to recall an existing preset with an external switch can someone tell me which button type i have to use?
  8. C

bank up stops after song 23

solved, re-installed software and did the trick
  9. C

bank up stops after song 23

All, I just got my GT16. I made a setlist with 37 songs in it. When i go thru the songs using the bank up button, it works until song#23. After that it stops. is this a bug, setting, ...? Thanks
Back