Search results

1. T

Two amps one Rack Gizmo

Yeah I thought about doing the mini amp gizmo. Thanks for the help all, appreciate it
  2. T

Payment plans

Have you guys ever considered doing a pay as you play plan? Like what they do at American Musical Supply, Zzounds, Sweetwater, ect.
  3. T

Two amps one Rack Gizmo

Alright cool, I have the cable for the Peavey already, just got the Mark V so still need to pick that cable up.
  4. T

Two amps one Rack Gizmo

Is it possible to control 2 different amps, one at a time of course with a Rack Gizmo? I have a Peavey 3120 and a Boogie Mark V.
  5. T

My Setup

What shelves are you using in the rig?
  6. T

My Setup

Very nice
  7. T

Write button not functioning on Rack Gizmo

its all working again. Thanks Ron and boyscout
  8. T

I'll check all that and give the reset a try. I was in the middle of band rehearsal when the problem started so didn't have time to mess with much then. I will let you know if it worked. Oh and thanks for the fast replies greatly appreciatted. I am a midi newbe and still trying to understand...
  9. T

was trying to set up Rack gizmo last night with some new settings, write button is not functioning. This is only the second time I have used the unit. Any suggestions?
  10. T

Help with midi setup

Ok, i am trying to get my rig together and here is the problem I am having. Using a Ground Control Pro to control Rack Gizmo, got all that working perfect. My problem is I would like to control the presets on my TC Electronics Flashback X4 with midi, but I can not figure out how to set that...
  11. T

Rig Schematic

thank you very much for the info. I am going to start gathering everything that I need to get everything rolling really appreciate your input and help.
  12. T

Rig Schematic

Maybe it would help if I expained what gear I am using. On my pedalboard I will have a Ground control pro, wah pedal, volume pedal, and boss tuner. Rack will have Rack Gizmo, Triple Rec head (untill I can replace with MarkV), shelf with pedals, and Wireless once I decide on which one. I...
  13. T

Rig Schematic

One more question. whats the proper cable to use for 6 pin XLR?
  14. T

Rig Schematic

Thank you. I will give it a try. also thanks for pointing me towards some of the supply sites.
  15. T

Rig Schematic

Hi, have a couple questions for you. I am new to rack building and trying to put mine together. Did you build the interface thats on your board? also where did you get your snake? My board will have a ground control, volume, tuner, and wah pedal on it and I would like to be able to have a...
  16. T

Pics from last night

Very cool. I need to figure out how to do something like that on my board, I really like the clean look.
  17. T

Pics from last night

Hi Martin. what is the interface box you have on your board? How is everything hooked up to it? Did you build or have it built? Thanks
  18. T

Suggestions, please!

What is the size of the prototype?
  19. T

My rig (you knew this was coming!)

How has the pedalsnaked worked for you? THinking of picking one up myself. www.myspace.com/testifyband
  20. T

Andy Timmons on board!

Well I am sure after he saw the new larger Mastermind that is coming he will want to switch to that when it comes out. I know I am looking forward to picking one up when they are released. www.myspace.com/testifyband
Back