Search results

1. A

Add Actions to entering/exiting a song

When switching songs the Mastermind can set the tempo when entering the song. I would be great if it could also run an action or macro. In my case I use the 1st preset of the song to send MIDI commands to my MainStage program. I have discovered that the only way for MainStage to process the PC...
  2. A

USB-A Power

Hello, I'm wondering how much current the MMGT10 can supply out of it's USB-A connector. I have a Keith McMillen 12 Step that would be nice to power from the MMGT10 and avoid running USB cables to my board. The maximum current draw is ~150mA@5V. The MMGT10 is currently powered by the RJM...
  3. A

Wish I Could Get One

Is the Mastermind LT still being offered and, if so, is there a timeline for availability? Can't find one anywhere :-(. Best, Alan
  4. A

DD-500 sysex message... is it possible?

Hello, This is my last attempt at getting the DD-500 to do what I need, which is ignore MIDI clock per PBC preset. What I would like to do is change the MIDI parameter for SYNC from MIDI to INT and back again based on the PBC preset. I have never tried sysex messages before so not entirely...
  5. A

Tap Tempo Advice/Help Needed

Hello, I've been working on trying to get Tap Tempo working and I thought I had it working well but ran into an issue. What I would like to accomplish is for every song I switch to the PBC updates tempo on my Timeline and my Apple MainStage keyboard rig and possibly an H9. I would like the Tap...
Back