Search results

1. drogers

PBC 10 Dry Signal disappeared

Maybe it has something to do with playing at church. ;););)
  2. drogers

Thanks, I will do that.
  3. drogers

5 yrs old. Correct, it happened with out me changing the settings at all. I was not touching the unit when it happened. It happened again this weekend. I was able to get it to switch back by physically tapping the unit with my fingers somewhere between loops 4 and 5 (I think).
  4. drogers

I am having a brand new issue with my PBC 10. I was playing at my church this last weekend and without changing presets, my dry signal all but disappeared and I was left with my wet signal only. I powered off and on half a dozen times or so and then it finally reappeared. Is this a hardware or...
  5. drogers

Volume Drop in loop 2 of PBC 10

That was the second thing I checked. I'll take another look at it and swap out cables. Thanks for your quick reply.
  6. drogers

Volume Drop in loop 2 of PBC 10

Last night at rehearsal, I noticed a substantial volume drop in my signal when loop 2 was engaged. Loops 2 and three are my different gain stages. I turned both gains off at the pedal and switched back and forth between loop 2 and 3 to compare the levels going through the PBC. The volume drop...
Back