Search results

1. J

MMGT 16 Display Dropouts

Hey, Since two weeks some of the small displays on my mmgt16 start to fail. at first i recognized that the page/store button on the upper right corner was starting to behave quite strange... it only displayed half of the content that should be visible on the screen. a few weeks later one of the...
  2. J

External Switch Problem

hi there :) I‘ve built an external switch for my MMGT. the switches work just fune but the LEDs don‘t work as they are supposed to... they are always on, except when i press the switch. Is there any setting i need to change on the MMGT or did i make a mistake in the cabelling??
  3. J

PHANTOM POWERING THE GT

Thank you! So this means i may just solder the phantom power out straight through the 7pin xlr socket? Do i run into any trouble by bridging the midi connection this often??
  4. J

PHANTOM POWERING THE GT

Hi :) I am trying to put together a patchbay in the back of my rack, as well as on my board, to keep my cabling as safe and clean as possible. The only problem is, i just can't get my head around wiring these things properly... I want to phantom power my MMGT16 with the PPA DIN7F through a...
  5. J

Help Needed --> 4CM on EG

Cool - Thank you! I´ve had the idea of switching from the Friedman (+ Cab) to the Axe Fx from time to time, for the simple reason that I don´t need to bring my whole setup to smaller wedding gigs for example... If I do so, I´d work out some presets on the Axe with preamp and cab sim. How much...
  6. J

Help Needed --> 4CM on EG

Hey :) I want to build a Rack-Setup with some analog pedals and an Axe Fx, but I just cannot figure out the perfect routing on the Effect Gizmo :/ The whole Setup is going to be used in conjunction with a Friedman SmallBox50 head. Pedals in front of the PreAmp: - Boss OD3 - TRex MH II - Suhr...
Back