Search results

1. R

Hum - Ground Loop?

https://www.thegigrig.com/humdinger
  2. R

Newbie w/ a few Q's: chase bliss

Gary, you won't need the faves anymore. There are several ways to accomplish your example: 1) You press both buttons on the CBA and send a program change with the desired CBA preset no. from the PBC to the CBA. Done. Simple changes like more mix, different delay subdivisions etc. can be made...
  3. R

Newbie w/ a few Q's: chase bliss

Hey Gary, Q1: Yes, you'll need an external box. I have the Disaster Area midi box and it works like a charm. Q2: Yes, you can access all your current presets on the CB devices through the midi box. They are stored from preset 1 onwards, preset 0 is the live mode on the devices (when you put...
  4. R

PBC & Dual amps/Dual stereo fx loops

I like the bass amp idea and will definitively try that !! I’m also in over my head, but that’s why we've bought a pbc and not a boss looper ;-) You’re right, blending two amps can make you feel great on stage! You should try the Y-cable, maybe you don’t have any interferences at all. Maybe...
  5. R

+1 on the floorghetties, I'll get my new patch cables next week and hopefully the mess will have an end :D Thanks for clarifying your idea. Is there a particular reason for you to want the sound of both preamps feeding your stereo effects? Doing a lot of audio engineering work, I presume you...
  6. R

Derek, you'll need an Y-split cable from Out1-4 or Out 5-6 to connect to both amps. You don't get one signal out to one amp from Out1-4 and the other from Out5-6 at the same time without feeding a signal to IN5-6. Once you put a cable in Out1-4, the PBC cuts the signal to all further loops for...
  7. R

Fn Switch to preset in Software Editor

In the editor, go to Presets and change the buttons page to the "Switches"-page. Press the desired Funktion switch, transmit the preset to the PBC and your good to go.
  8. R

Rookies question on tap tempo

Thanks Ron, I had all these settings but still no effect. I saved my .rjs-file, uploaded another users file to look into that. After re-uploading my original .rjs-file, all went well. I should have known that, after 20 years working with computers ! :D Thanks again !!
  9. R

Rookies question on tap tempo

I just got my PBC and it looks very promising. I've run into an issue with the use of a tap tempo button. As far as I understand it, there are two ways to accomplish tap tempo: 1) I set up a button to IA, assign a new CC-tap tempo action for every device I want to control and it will send the...
Back