Search results

1. 1

How to remove tap from some devices?

ok so I’m using tap tempo global on the pbc but only want it to control the timeline and tonal recall. I can’t quite figure out how to remove it from the Gravitas and Warped Vinyl. How do I do this from the editor?
  2. 1

Help run midi cables

Hi again. It's the newbie here. So the question is: How do I run midi cables for this setup? I'm running timeline, big sky and 4 chase bliss pedals through a disaster area. So can I route a pbc midi out to: timeline>In/out to big sky> In/Out to disaster area> back to pbc? That's the only way I...
  3. 1

External switch input- which unit?

ok so I have just about everything ordered for this new board and I have a bit of extra room. So I'd like to add, as I've seen in videos or pics, a two button control for the external switch input. What do I buy? Good wood seems to be a special order and I don't know their turn around time. I've...
  4. 1

Newbie w/ a few Q's: chase bliss

hi all. After a fair amount of reading and YouTube vids I'm about ready to buy a PBC but still have a few questions on "how to…". Rig rundown: I'll be running mono with 10 effects. pedal order is: Cali76 Micro POG Brothers Barber LTDsr Warped vinyl Lehle VP Gravitas Tonal Recall Time line...
Back