Search results

1. kiesshauer

POG2 MIDI suddenly not behaving

Hey guys — So my MIDI-modded POG2 has never given me any issues until recently; all my buttons that control it (a set of IA cycle buttons which are used to set each preset) still control the unit as intended, with no changes to either those buttons, the device settings, or the MIDI channel...
  2. kiesshauer

All my LEDs are randomly changing...

The title says it all! The last few times I've played live, in the middle of a set I'll look down and all my LEDs are completely different colors. If I press any button to change presets it seems to go back to normal...but it's jarring when the LEDs are set where I know at a glance what is what...
  3. kiesshauer

Exp Ped as Function switch?

I was wondering about whether it was possible to have a second function switch on the 6x somehow (in the editor there are two listed under the general pane). Can I convert the exp pedal to a function switch somehow? Or is there another way to do it that I'm missing? Cheers! Ryan
  4. kiesshauer

Make an IA Button start 'on'?

I have an IA button that basically just mutes (input #1 and #2 off) when you toggle it on. I'd love for that button to start 'on' (muted) when the Mastermind starts up, but can't seem to figure out how to make that happen with a macro or otherwise. Thoughts?
  5. kiesshauer

H9 Preset Change Issues

Here's a puzzle for ya. PBC controlling H9, and is sent up to send tempo to the H9. Let’s say the PBC is set up for 3 presets: program 27 on the H9 and sends 75bpm program 39 on the H9 and sends 90bpm program 6 on the H9 and sends 110bpm. This is what happens: Load preset #1 on the PBC: H9...
  6. kiesshauer

IA "on" color LED

So I made an IA Button that recalls a specific preset on all my preset pages. When I engage it, it turns off the selected preset (which I want) and the LED turns to its "on" color. When I hit one of my presets, the LED color stays "on" -- any way to make the light go back to the "off" state?
Back