Search results

1. S

Banking through songs while on another button page

Hi Ron, So I have local pages setup per song (each preset relative to a song has identical local buttons shared across them) as every song has its own set of presets. But currently banking between songs can only be done when already on a songs local page... So, while on another button page...
  2. S

Local Page Editing glitch?

Hi Ron. So I've been doing a lot of local page editing as I was able to make local pages for songs by using your recommendation of doing local page per preset and copying this across each preset per song. All works fine except for one thing... And this happens only within the Editor...
  3. S

GT16 All Songs

Hi Ron. other little niggle here. How can I get into 'All Songs' mode from the GT16 menu and without the editor? I can easily choose a particular setlist no problem, but would expect the All Songs option to be the first option in the setlist menu (as it is in the editor) but I'm not seeing it!
  4. S

Y-Not global saved state ?

Recently when using rental amps with my GT16 and PBC setup (various Y-Nots doing multiple amp splits) I need to flip the phase on a Y-Not... No problem, just a press of a button... My issue is saving that B-Invert state. Yes it will be stored for the current preset, but how can I save the...
  5. S

Expression pedals to be active per song or preset and calibration

So I've got 4 expression pedals set up to control separate parameters of the Boss DD-500. But I only need these to be active for one song and only some presets of that song... so that accidental movement of expression pedlas won't change the parameters before the Delay is used. How do I make...
  6. S

GT16 Preset page for each Song

Hi. So still getting my head around many aspects for the GT16 but I'm getting there. However, perhaps my understanding of the button layout capabilities are lacking. So I've punched in all the presets and put those into songs and songs into set lists using the Editor and transferred into GT16...
  7. S

Buffer #2 Fault

Hi Ron. after a quick search on the forum re. this issue, I really hope I don't have to have the PBC repaired. So, while putting a rig together, there was suddenly a huge drop in audio signal outputting from PBC (both A and B outs). only tiny audible amount left... finally I cycled through all...
  8. S

External Switch. Using a single latching type?

Hi. So I was planning to use a Boss FS5L, a single latching type, with my GT16 to use as a master mute/kill switch type idea. But in reading the manual, it states that momentary type can only be used! Is this correct? will my latching switch not work at all here? cheers
  9. S

Boss DD500 "Time" CC number in GT?

Hi. looking to get a DD500 and use expression pedals via GT16 to control various parameters on it... However, When looking to assign expression pedal I can't find the CC number for the "Time" knob in the DD500 list. Is this doable? do i just need to manually add CC action manually with...
  10. S

Midi over Ethernet

Hi. So I'm looking at running a very large midi cable out to a GT16. So looking into using Midi over Ethernet. Trouble is I know next to nothing about this technology and how its implemented. Does anyone have any experience and advice on this? Is there an off the shelf solution already available?
  11. S

Y-NOT, will there be signal loss? Midi thru?

Looking to use a couple of Y-Nots in a PBC and GT16 setup. I need to use the Y-Not due to the midi compatibility. I intend to use the Y-Not in a loop on the PBC in order to send out to an amp for that loop only and have the Y-Not split that signal between the amp and returning to that loop on...
  12. S

PBC running with GT16?

Hi. RJM noob here. I'm a Guitar tech working on a new midi rig with a guitatist. We have an idea of using the Mastermind GT16 together with the PBC. GT16 will be on stage at guitarists feet for the usual song/preset changes etc. on same board will be the new EvenMidi for parameter control of...
  13. S

GT 16 together with PBC

Hi. RJM noob here. I'm a Guitar tech working on a new midi rig with a guitatist. We have an idea of using the Mastermind GT16 together with the PBC. GT16 will be on stage at guitarists feet for the usual song/preset changes etc. on same board will be the new EvenMidi for parameter control of...
Back