GT 16 together with PBC

sweetjonny

Hi.

RJM noob here.

I'm a Guitar tech working on a new midi rig with a guitatist.

We have an idea of using the Mastermind GT16 together with the PBC.

GT16 will be on stage at guitarists feet for the usual song/preset changes etc. on same board will be the new EvenMidi for parameter control of DD500 delay.

The PBC will be side stage with me on a pedalboard along with several effects pedals and other midi devices (Boss DD500 delay, Source Audio dimensions reverb, 2x ABY-not) and function switching (2x gig rig remote loopy2).

My question is, can the PBC in this circumstance be used much like the Effects gizmo would when paired with the GT?

The reason I want to use the PBC is the I/O is more flexible for us and everything will be mounted on multiple pedalboards (for ease of fly shows).
Also if the buttons and display on the PBC will allow me to change presets for the guitarist on occasion, mirroring these Buttons pages between the two units if you will.
but also allow me to have control side stage on the PBC over certain other parameters on the fly (tweak presets, change output parameters etc), but NOT have those button pages mirror on the GT...

Is two way compatibility and functionality of this sort possible between these two units? Will they talk to each other the way I want?
How will this work when in terms of editor software? Will I just be dealing with the GT Editor?

Also, is there an in built Tuner on the GT? as there is on the PBC?

I appreciate this my not be a conventional approach, but very much appreciate any advise.

Back