Search results

1. K

Tapestry Audio passive as EP

Hey there, I want to use the Tapestry Audio passive Volume pedal as an expression pedal for the PBC. I couldn't find it on the wiki and I was wondering if it would work with a regular TRS-TRS cable. It is using a 250k ohm potentiometer. Cheers, Jascha
  2. K

display available presets in Setlist mode

Hey there, I saw a video where a PBC showed all inactive Presets that were available in a certain Song with red and the active Preset with green. How do I set this up in the Setlist mode? Thanks in advance!
  3. K

Elektron Analog Drive

Hey there, I just bought an Analog Drive form Elektron. I want to make a button page to not only switch through presets but also adjust parameters on the unit like level, drive, bass etc. I know I have to use actions that send CC messages to my elektron. The Elektron manual states the...
  4. K

custom button pages

Hey there, I followed some videos for setting up custom button pages but I still have some troubles... I click Edit local Buttons and change the bank up Button to an IA Button that is red when OFF and green when ON that adds a booster to the preset. This works in the Editor Software and but...
  5. K

PC Messages

Is there a way to have turn off the automatic numbering of the Presets with PC messages? ie. Preset 1 on the PBC changes my BigSky and Mobius to their Preset 1, Preset 2 PCB to Bigsky/Mobius Preset 2 etc. I know about the "Send PCs" button in the Devices menu but then I cannot save a specific...
Back