Search results

1. J

MIDI CC Problem with Meris LVX

Here is my dilemma, I am trying to send CC messages to my LVX so that when I select a certain preset on my RJM Mastermind PBC, that it uses CC to turn the mix and the feedback down. I know that I could just make another preset for that sound, but I wanted to attempt the proof of concept first...
  2. J

Noise Floor Issue with PBC through amp

Hey everyone! I’m having a bit of a noise issue potentially with my PBC. In my home studio I use the PBC to route audio both to my amp (matchless) and out of my DAW back into the stereo path for parallel FX. This allows me to use the Parallel Stereo FX as outboard units quickly, and can run...
  3. J

Ground Noise from PatchBay/Midi connection

Hey everyone, I’ve recently noticed a slight buzzing/clicking sound in my rig. The sound is only heard when my volume pedal is up all the way, but is present when no pedals are on in the loop. I checked all my cables, and terminations were fine, and then noticed that the buzz/clicking goes...
  4. J

Attenuator Line Out Squealing

Hey everyone, here is an issue that I’ve been having recently. I have my rig set up to run in W/D/W using a THD Hotplate as the line out from my amp (Mesa Mark IV). PBC Inputs 1-6 are run in the front of the amp, and 7-10 are routed to be fed from the Hotplate, and then run direct to FOH from...
  5. J

PBC midi clock sync from pro tools

Having some issues sending midi clock to the PBC from pro tools. I’m using USB to connect from the PBC to my MacBook, and have the PBC set to slave in MIDI settings, and the MacBook is seeing the mastermind. All this is happening but my FX aren’t syncing. Any ideas?
Back