Search results

1. G

JMP 1 cable

Hello, Which cable should I choose to operste the 4 channels on the JMP 1 to work through a amp gizmo? thanks Gary
  2. G

Roadster & RG16 Problem

Ah, I'll give it a go! I was also wondering about controlling the RG16 with a Fractal MFC 101 through a axes fx. I have got the channels to switch, its just the instant access audio loops that im struggling with, has anyone here got them working? Thanks
  3. G

Roadster & RG16 Problem

Hi, Im using a 'Godlyke' PA9 power supply, should that work? The light on the FS1 comes on but does trigger the switching. Is there any other way of testing it? Thanks
  4. G

Roadster & RG16 Problem

Hi, I have a Mesa roadster, a RG16 and the correct connection cable. I connected the cables up correctly and pressed the 4 putton whilst turning on the RG16, however when I press the function button 1 nothing happens, but 2-8 seem to be working fine; am I doing something wrong? Cheers Gary
  5. G

Mini Amp gizmo- 2 amps?

Hi, just wondering if Mini amp gizmo can control 2 amps using the RJM 4 Jack interface cable AC-4QTRS-10? I was thingking of using one of the 4 stereo leads to my Jubilee, then the remaining 3 to my Mesa roadster (to control 4 channels and 2 other functions). Also, can the mini amp gizmo have...
  6. G

TC G system and RJM?

Hi, Yes I noticed! Can you tell us when its due@? Cheers
  7. G

TC G system and RJM?

Hey, Brilliant, put me on the list! I'll hang fire and wait for this device to be released as it seems like the one most effective. I was also wondering if you are planning to release a new pedalboard with instant access switches? Cheers Gary
  8. G

TC G system and RJM?

Hi, I was thinking of ditching the G system and maybe getting the RG 16 and the mastermind pedal. Just want to make certain before I commit that it will do the stereo setup as above and that I can use stereo FX? thanks
  9. G

TC G system and RJM?

Hey, Yesh been doing some research and came across this- http://forum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=53852 Do you think this could work with the Marshall (standard marshall jack pedal)? How does the TC g major 2 sound? Cheers
  10. G

TC G system and RJM?

Hi, Ah, I did think that. Does the new 'Rack Gizmo' allow for stereo operation as described above? If so what the cost (£) and when are we likely to see it on the shelves? It sounds pretty snazy! cheers
  11. G

TC G system and RJM?

Hi, I just need some advice if anyone could give it? I currently have a TC Electronics G system which I have been using with a Mesa Roadster to control the channel relays and additional FX loops in the TC. I have recently purchased a Marshall jubilee and would like to use the ‘G’ to control...
Back