Search results

1. 7

Mastermind and Line6 HX Stomp with EVH 50 watts

I am having a hard time programming this setup. I programmed my preset changes and channel change. Works good for 3-4 times then my HX freezes. Have to reboot it. What could be the issue? I had an HXFX before and everything worked great. Seems like a midi conflict if sorts? Thanks. Chris
  2. 7

Need help with RG 16 midi CC

Hi there, I have a G System and an RG16. I have the send of loop 6 of the RG16 connected to my return loop of my amp so i can use it as a mute for tuning. My tuner out is plugged in the Pitch Black Pro tuner. i have setup my G system boost switch to change loop 6 (CC 85) on and off. But my...
  3. 7

EVH 5153 with Nova system and amp gizmo

:evil: I am going insane and do not understand what the problem is.... :evil: Here`s my setup: -5153>interface cable to Gizmo amp connection -Amp Gizmo midi in to Nova midi out via 5 pin midi cable -Nova set to send program change via channel 1, amp Gizmo setup to receive on channel 1 also...
  4. 7

Little problem with 5150 II and loop activation on RG-16

First of all hi Ron and everybody here!!!! Just got a 5150 II and set up up my rig with the G System, everything OK except that when setting up the loop and saving my preset on the RG, when i go back to that preset, the loop shuts off. Is the loop switching on the 5150 not momentary? I put the...
Back