Search results

1. P

Switching amps AND channels with a midi controller ?

Oh sorry, I just found the blog post you're talking about, I understand! Thank you!!
  2. P

Okay yeah thanks! And finally, if ever I need one, it is really just ONE groundlift cable? which one?
  3. P

Wow the RG16 is an amazing solution! Its exactly what I need. Last questions : 1. With that setup is there any ground problem or something? I don't know anything about electricity. 2. This "patch cable"... is it a standard 1/4" jack? Or is it some kind of special cable that comes with the RG...
  4. P

Okay thank you but I must admit it is hard for me to understand all of that. It seems more complicated than I thought. You see, here is my actual set-up without the RG : 1. Guitar into standard A/B Boss switch 2. Output 1 from the A/B pedal --> Amp 1 INPUT (ends there for the Amp 1) 3. Output...
  5. P

Sorry, I just meant that my GT-8 only has 1 Send and 1 Return so I thought it was impossible to use 2 amps (each of them using their loop). Seems like it is possible so never mind my question. Thank you!
  6. P

Okay, I think I just figured the diagram out. 1. So if I understand well, it IS possible to have 2 amps pass through the same loop in my Boss GT-8 ? 2. When will the Rack Gizmo be available for purchase ? 3. Are you able to give an approx. price ? This incredible invention would make my...
  7. P

Thanks for the quick response. I am very interested, but I'm still not sure about one thing, but this would be more my problem then yours... My problem is that I would like both amps to use the effects from my Boss GT-8 (that is also the midi controller), but the GT-8 has only 1 Loop send and...
  8. P

Hello! My question is : I am wondering for quite some time now if it is possible to use 2 amps, which have each more than one channel, and switch everything with only my midi controller. My gear is : - Amp 1 : Laney VH100 - Amp 2 : Mesa Dual Rectifier - Amp Gizmo (with the wire adapted for...
Back