Search results

1. J

Alternate action for IA Button?

Just found the Hold Button mode. :)) Brilliant engineering this GT. :)
  2. J

Alternate action for IA Button?

Hi there, is it possible to set up an alternate action when holding an IA Button? Thanks!
  3. J

Keep IA State between presets?

Also, another question, the SetIA only sets the state of the IA Button, it does not run its actions when set to on, right?
  4. J

Hi there, finally had the time to program the above and I am half where I wish to be, i.e. presets do not change the state of IA Buttons. Thanks so much for your help! Now the other issue I am trying to solve is how can I set, among these buttons, the one which should be on by default when the...
  5. J

Thanks for the prompt response. Will try this and revert. Send on Preset Change should be on or off in this case? I am trying to figure out how to set up the default behviour. Eg by default a preset should have a specifc IA Button on (let's call this the default IA Button), but once that is...
  6. J

Hi all, I have two amps and I want to be able to use them on the fly in either of Amp A, Amp B or Amp A+B (these would be on a page called Amp Config Page). I initially thought of having two IA buttons, one for Amp A, one for Amp B and if I decide to use both I press both. What I do not know is...
  7. J

Megx Computer connections

Hi Ron, Thanks for the clarifications. Very helpful. I found a cheap Hama charge / data cable USB A - USB C (ver 3.2 gen 1, max 5Gbps) which works just fine. Very nice not needing to power the unit for programming! All in all, everything is perfect. Bravo for such an impeccable yet simple...
  8. J

Megx Computer connections

Hi all, I have just got the MegX. Clearly a must have. I am trying to program it and just want to ask a couple of questions: - can the unit still be programmed via midi? If I connect it to a computer via midi interface will the Megx editor see it? - can you share some sync and charge cables...
  9. J

Mini Effect Gizmo Discontinued?

So, any updated time to market? Can hardly wait to see the final product. ;)
Back