Search results

1. A

Tuner Function from PBC to MMGT?

Not sure if I explained my question thoroughly. First: Is there a way to see the PBC tuner readout on the MMGT? Second: Can I port the Preset names form the PBC into the MMGT? Thanks!
  2. A

Tuner Function from PBC to MMGT?

I have a Mastermind GT 22 at my feet and a PBC10 on my pedal board, which typically sits on my pedalboard and the board is placed on top of my rack. In most cases, I will set my entire board on top of my rack within close range to make adjustments, so the PBC being near the pre/amp/pedals...
  3. A

Boss MD-500 no Bank options in PBC

Thanks! I will try tonight. BTW Will midi commands etc work from the Preset actions?
  4. A

Would that be the same as adding an action to a preset? Like this:
  5. A

The preset name that I changed in editor stays the same when I read back from the PBC
  6. A

Yes, Write settings to device. Also, both editor and PBC are on 5.0.0. Thanks
  7. A

I think I’ve found an issue with my PBC. I can program from the PBC onboard menu, then send config to the Editor, but not the other way around. So when I make changes in editor, only certain things like Preset name will write to the PBC. Action will not write to the PBC from the editor. I have...
  8. A

PBC not receiving info from Editor?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8nv3vtuvgbbtcxk/IMG_3233.MOV?dl=0 When I add a Preset Action, the Loop status doesn't follow om the PBC10 itself. Please see EXAMPLE video link. Thanks
  9. A

It’s when programming on the PBC that I don’t see banks.
  10. A

Thank you for your reply. That hasn't been my experience. Perhaps I'll need to study it further. Using the onboard PBC menu, there was no option to change bank # for the MD-500.
  11. A

Ok, after some further searching, and some generous folks out there trying to help others, looks like a CC command is necessary to change banks. Ugh Boss…..
  12. A

I'm having trouble accessing Banks when sending Midi message va PBC10. There is no value for Bank, just 0. I'm programming via the PBC, no the Mastermind Editor software. I can't send past midi PC 99, so I'm only able to access up to Preset 33B on the Boss. Thanks!
  13. A

Please confirm noise gate placement

Thank you so much! Makes perfect sense!
  14. A

Please confirm noise gate placement

Hey folks. Sorry for ugly pic, but I think I have my noise gate placement figured out. I basically want it out of the chain most times unless I’m playing high gain metal. Using a Marshall preamp and VHT power amp. Does this look good? Thanks! Can’t upload pic due to file size so here’s a link...
  15. A

Amp channel switching with Mini Effect Gizmo?

I have a Mastermind LT with a custom cable for channel switching on my PRS Archon via Function switches in the LT. Does the MEG have function switch capabilities so I don’t need to run a long cable from LT to amp on stage?
  16. A

PBC/6X Button Spacing?

Thanks!
  17. A

PBC/6X Button Spacing?

Hi All, Can someone measure the button spacing? On My Mastermind LT, it's 3" center to center. Thanks! Rob
Back