Search results

1. N

Mini line mixer and mini effect gizmo help

Thanks for the fast reply! So if using the CS out; there would be no need for an additional buffer between the output of the MLM and the amps FX return? ….or rather would there be any benefit from doing so, or would this muddy up the signal somehow? I have an MXR MC406 CAE buffer on hand if...
  2. N

Thanks! I’ve gotten most things wired up now. I’ve got a question about buffer placement. The mini line mixer manual says: “The Mini Line Mixer is designed to work with low impedance signals, like those in an amplifier’s effects loop. In order to use it with a high impedance signal like an...
  3. N

Ok, thought so. Thank you. So then with this setup, loop 3 would need to always be on/active, correct?
  4. N

How can the MEG output go to both the FX loop return and the MLM? so let me see if I have this right… CS output on MEG to an input on the MLM along side delay and reverb outputs. as per your instruction. After that is a bit unclear since you say to have the MEG output going to both the MLM...
  5. N

Just a fairly simple 4 pedal setup that I need some routing help with. OD and Chorus in series in loops 1 and 2 in the MEG and into the front of the amp Delay and Reverb in parallel using the MLM and into the effects loop of the amp. ....of course I'd like to be able to control all the pedals...
  6. N

Effects loop help.

So I’m at a standstill and am not quite sure what my routing options are for this. Ive got a mini effect gizmo with a compressor and an overdrive in the first two loops running to the front of my kemper. These work fine. In the next two loops I have an eq and an eventide H9 which i want to run...
Back