Search results

1. xenomorphguitar

Presets no longer start at 001

Preset Index is what I was looking for to re-order my presets. Thanks Ron!
  2. xenomorphguitar

Updated. The update solved another issue (that I did not mention), but I'm still trying to figure out how to get preset 1 and preset 2 on the bottom row (starting at the bottom left) and everything to be sequential after that - so that presets 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 are on the bottom row, and...
  3. xenomorphguitar

Got it working... sort-of. I have my GT setup with 8 preset/scene buttons, with buttons 1 thru 6 left to right on the bottom row, and 7 & 8 at the left end of row 2. But now my presets start on the "7 & 8" buttons instead of the "1 & 2" buttons. I'll spend forever trying to figure out the...
  4. xenomorphguitar

The Fractal guys think it is a problem with the GT22. Not sure what to do now, the only other thing I did was "Get preset names" for 001-512 and that worked well.
  5. xenomorphguitar

I'm using a Fractal Axe-Fx III. I shuffled all my presets around using Axe-Edit III/Manage Presets and deleted a few that I was not using. I copied my main "kitchen sink" preset from 397 to 001 and now my rjm GT22 doesn't start at preset 001... it starts at preset 004; using the bank down...
  6. xenomorphguitar

IAs don't change with scene changes

You know that thing that IT guys always ask when you have a problem "did you reboot it yet"? Well, I just shut everything down to load up for the gig, and on a whim, fired it all back up to check, and now everything is working fine. WTH?!!! Thank you, Ian, for taking the time to help... you...
  7. xenomorphguitar

Attached is my current settings.
  8. xenomorphguitar

Hi Ian, Settings are correct. I just noticed that the effects ARE changing when switching scenes, but the IA stays lit, like the effect is still on, even when it is not. A second press does nothing but turn the LCD to the "off" color. Pressing it again will activate the effect. Then, when...
  9. xenomorphguitar

IAs no longer change with scenes Was trying to setup a local button page for a special preset and something didn't work right, so I reloaded my settings from a previous save. All is good, but IA states are not changed when I switch scenes. I'm using an Axe-FX III with a GT22. I recall there is...
  10. xenomorphguitar

Local button page

Thank you, Ron!
  11. xenomorphguitar

Local button page

Nobody?
  12. xenomorphguitar

Local button page

I bought a few presets from Fremen on the Fractal forum, and several of the presets use 8 scenes, but I am setup with only 6 scenes for all of my usual patches. It seems I need a local button page to use for these presets, but I do not know how to set that up. Can someone walk me through the...
  13. xenomorphguitar

Tap Tempo with external control switch

Thank you, Ron! You are the best!!!
  14. xenomorphguitar

Tap Tempo with external control switch

Is it possible to assign Tap Tempo to an external control switch, and have the LED flash the tempo? Im controlling an Axe-Fx III with a GT22, both with current firmware, and I'm using the rjm 2-button external switch. Tap Tempo currently works fine on the main board, but I'd like to move it to...
  15. xenomorphguitar

[DONE] Edit channel names

Thanks Ron! I’ll try this tonight.
  16. xenomorphguitar

[DONE] Edit channel names

It would be cool to be able to edit channel names for use with the Axe-FX III. Instead of having to memorize how you have A B C D assigned within a block, you see the name of what is programmed to that channel. Being able to freely edit, instead of just “get names” would be better in the case of...
  17. xenomorphguitar

External switches

Solved. All I needed to do was swap buttons. D’oh! My GT22 just arrived and I’ve got most of it setup to control my Axe-FX III, but for some reason, setting up the external switches is eluding me. I want to use 1/2 for bank up & bank down, and 3/4 for the tuner and loop 3 bypass. I managed to...
  18. xenomorphguitar

Midi click with GT22 and Axe III

Good to know, thanks Ron!
  19. xenomorphguitar

Midi click with GT22 and Axe III

When I was using the MFC-101 and the Axe-FXII connected via 7-pin midi, if the midi cable was close to a power cable, there was an audible tempo click. This was not an issue using the FASlink connection. Now that I am using a Axe III and about to be a GT22 owner (it hasn't shipped yet), I am...
Back