Search results

1. B

LED specs for external switches

I did some searching so forgive me if this has been answered: What LED spec should I hunt for when building an external switch box for the Mastermind GT? Since a red LED is a red LED, I guess I'm looking mostly for voltage spec. Thanks!
  2. B

Question about using 2 Axe-FX III units

I'm not sure this has ever been addressed... Is it possible to use the MMGT with two Axe-FX III units with full bi-directional capabilities on both units?
  3. B

Mastermind equivalent to Fractal FC "Smart bypass"

Hey gang, I had a GT22 for a while back in 2019... I swapped it out for an FC-12 when my number came up (and I wasn't even touching the GT's capabilities at the time) but I'm going to be missing the GT as my setup is starting to become a MIDI monster as I move more toward experimental sounds. My...
  4. B

Button Groups & Axe FX III

I'm stuck and I'm starting to wonder if this is possible under the current architecture: I'd like to have three buttons set up to switch between channels on a block. I can do this fine with groups and it works as expected. What I can't make work is bypassing the block from the group buttons...
  5. B

Use of the caret character

Forgive me if this has been covered elsewhere, my search came up empty. I noticed that the caret (^) character, when used in button labels, causes reverse video of parts of the label, but the behavior is not consistent between different button types - and of course I don't know if creating...
Back