Search results

1. R

Problem with Mastermind and RG-16

It was the cable. One end was not properly shielded and I fixed it. Thanks for your help.
  2. R

Resistance between pin 6 on the yellow side and pin 5 of the white end is approx. 0 ohm. I opend the rg-16 to exclude damages on the circuit board. The board itself seems to be ok. This time I used a 12V DC adapter to retry amp switching and both amp jacks worked as they should. The guitar...
  3. R

Function Switch 8 for loop on works. The effect loop switches. Function Switch 6+8 do not enable solo boost. The audio loops of the rg-16, I've used so far, work. The output voltage of the AC adapter is about 11V RMS at 50 Hz.
  4. R

Thanks, but since I live in Germany, I try the dealer to exchange the unit. I think I could fix the stucked write button, but the amp switching for my Dual Recto also doesn't work. The RG-16 is configured for Mesa Rectifiers. If connecting amp1 jack and footswitch jack of the Recto with the...
  5. R

Problem with Mastermind and RG-16: short update I've just tried to switch Loops 1-5 by Masterminds IA-Mode and it works. I think the write button of the rg-16 is the problem. When the rg-16 is frozen, as I described, and I carefully pull the button, the LEDs turn off. So my guess is, if the...
  6. R

My new RG-16 works fine without the Mastermind connected. When I connect the Mastermind via midi and change preset once, the rg-16's leds flash, don't turn off again and the rg-16 is frozen. What have I done wrong? Thanks for help.
Back