Search results

1. C

PBC10 with MXR External Tap Tempo?

Ok. Thank you. I appreciate it.
  2. C

If I want to use the external tap tempo to control a Boss DD500 & 2 H9's via MIDI , should I be connecting the tap tempo switch to a one of the Function Switch inputs or the external switch input? I was going to use the External switch input, but not sure if that is the correct choice. I was...
  3. C

Great. Thank you!
  4. C

Great. Thank you!
  5. C

Is the MXR Tap Tempo switch compatible with the PBC10, and if so, can I use a regular TRS cable to connect it to the PBC? Thanks.
  6. C

PBC10 with Two button Gain Pedal

I thought it was a longshot. Thank you for your reply. I appreciate it.
  7. C

PBC10 with Two button Gain Pedal

Sorry if I missed this so.ewhere else but, I have an Xotic RC Booster that has two buttons, basically boost stage one, which I want to use as an always on boost, and a second boost button for a bit extra for solos. Can the PBC control a pedal like that? It only has one input and one output.
  8. C

Boss MD-500 - Turn on/off via MIDI -Please Help!

I am very happy to report that I am now able to control the MD500 via the RJM PBC properly! When I started this thread, my goal was simply to use a single patch on the MD500 patch at any given time in conjunction with any loop on my PBC. Keep in mind, my MD500 is running Pre/Post, so I'm...
  9. C

My comments above about adding the additional MD500 come from thinking that I'm missing something on the Presets page. The PC Messages boces along the top of the page, theres a Box for each of my devices, the last one being my MD500, which has a check mark and Bank 0, PC 1. Obviously adding...
  10. C

Sorry. I see I typo'd. So to clarify by setting IA effect A to ON state, both MD500 lights stay off, but if I save Effect B in the ON state, MD500 A lights up.
  11. C

Has me thinking and I was gonna suggest this before, but thought it sounded silly until your post about it being like they are treating it like two separate effects, which is what I took away from it. Do you think I need to create a second MD500 in the devices page and just set it to the same...
  12. C

I created two IA buttons on page 4 "MD500" dedicated page. Effect A and Effect B, just like we started out. Only this time I created two Bypass "CC#27's" per IA button. So, instead of one CC27 line that says Off:0, ON 127, I created a line that says CC27 OFF: NONE ON:127, and another CC27 line...
  13. C

Making some promising progress. I am finally able to get both A and B to turn off !! Now my problem seems to be an inconsistency in turning them on.
  14. C

Exactly what I will do if I cant get it to work tonight.
  15. C

Hey guys. I think I may understand the logic in Boss's instructions posted above. Since there are 2 banks I need 2 program changes. At least I think I get it. Trying it now .
  16. C

I just received another response from Boss. See attached file. Here are there instructions. Isn't this what we did? Or is there a command in here we didnt try?
  17. C

I just want to thank everyone in the forum again for going above and beyond what I could have expected. Shoelesscraig and Diezel have been very generous with their time.
  18. C

I understand what you are saying, and I'm close to throwing in the towel on this one. That said, what's frustrating is that this should be so simple. It works fine with my DD500, which is the same pedal form factor and has the same layout just different CC's. The DD500 uses a "delay on" CC...
  19. C

Tried that too. I also tried checking some of the other boxes on the devices page, but no luck. The one thing I don't understand on that page is the "bank type". By default I believe it was set to MSB. I matched this on the MD500. But I also tried the other bank settings, "LSB AND MSB:LSB"...
  20. C

I'll be updating the MD500 firmware when I get home shortly, which should reset everything. Not concerned about losing any patches as I only had a few setup. I have ver 1.01 and 1.02 is current. I did hear back from Boss support and they basically disregarded everything I spelled out for them...
Back