Search results

1. P

mystery

Try turning off Poll State if you have set up Songs using Scenes within one preset instead of the official way of using multiple GT presets. I had a similar issue recently. Of course then unfortunately it won't update the state of your blocks, scenes, etc. if you change them on the AxeFX3. Ron...
  2. P

Songs and Setlists Template for 6 Song Sections

Legendary effort @Neill00!! Thank you so much for this! @rjmmusic could this be a Sticky worthy topic? Also, probably been asked before but is there a way to edit Song Names etc with a spreadsheet?
  3. P

Trying to figure out a way to mimic the Songs and Setlists feature on Axe FX 3

Yeah man I was thinking the same would be great to have a starting Song template. I actually typed out a message but had the thought you'd have put all your songs on there and a heap of other settings...
  4. P

@rjmmusic Thanks as always Ron! Poll State fixed Songs jumping around for me, I'll just toggle that for now. @Neill00 Thanks heaps for the big write up mate. I did watch the video for this but I was trying to do it "my way" and avoid the tedious setup part :D ^^ Very very good point, amazingly...
  5. P

Actually yeah I tried turning off Poll State and the changing Song issue stopped... the new problem is I want Poll State on :)
  6. P

I am a bit confused by Songs at the moment too... I am trying to use one preset per song, and utilise the scenes in that preset. The problem is if I have three Songs that call up the same Axe FX preset, the current Song can jump to one of the other Songs when I hit a certain scene button. I am...
  7. P

USB-A Power

Hi Ron, does that mean you could power an LT from the GT USB port??
  8. P

Mastermind GT16

If I'm understanding correctly maybe you need to make your IA button Global?
  9. P

Its been up a few times before but the issue is back

For phantom power and bidirectional midi have you tried a 7pin DIN cable instead of the 6pin XLR? That's what I use, AxeFX3 with two 1m standard 5pin midi DIN cables to a RJM Phantom Power Adapter - DIN7F (two inputs) with GT power adapter for phantom power, then a 7pin BEST-TRONICS 20ft midi...
  10. P

Its been up a few times before but the issue is back

Have you tried a 7 pin midi cable with DIN connectors both ends, or two normal 5 pin DIN midi cables?
  11. P

Setlist/song mode calling scenes axe 3 & Gt22

No worries at all
  12. P

Sysex Messages

Not sure about your first issue... sounds like it should be working if it works from Sysex Librarian...? For the second issue you just split the sysex message into 16 byte lengths and save them to different sysex numbers on the Sysex Tab. Call them up as two actions in the right order on the...
  13. P

Not sure you can do this... or I'm not really understanding what you are trying to do sorry... I call the same preset for every song, all of the scenes are available to press manually, but I don't think you can set a single common preset + different scene per song...? Ron? As above I'm not...
  14. P

Remote control GT via CC

Check out this recent post from Ron: https://www.rjmmusic.com/forum/index.php?threads/resolved-what-buttons-on-the-gt22-can-be-controlled-from-a-2nd-midi-pedals-with-cc-numbers.5425/post-28492 Cheers Pagz
  15. P

Every song references the same preset, so just one preset not many copies. That one preset has eight scenes, but I have a rjm expression pedal wah that engages/disengages automatically by position no matter the scene, and some other tricky IA's going on as well
  16. P

That's the way I do it in my current band... same AxeFX 3 preset for every song. The preset is pretty mental and is on the limit of CPU usage. It also allows me to set the tempo for each song which gives the drummer a visual cue for the timing :cool:
  17. P

[RESOLVED] What buttons on the GT22 can be controlled from a 2nd MIDI pedals with CC numbers?

I would think any button could be controlled using CC Link checkbox... Not totally sure though. Make a new "device" in the GT on it's own midi channel and make the first action on the button the new device and match the CC being sent. Think that's how it's done? :rolleyes: Cheers Pagzy
  18. P

GT22 with Boss GT-1000CORE

Mate you can do nearly anything with these pedals, I would think it would handle it no worries at all. I have controlled many different things, from amps like the Axe FX III and a BOSS GT PRO, to the computer running Cakewalk by BandLab, to the Behringer XR18 for live PA duties... Cheers Pagzy
  19. P

Mastermind GT Firmware / Editor 4.9.1

Update went smoothly through the Editor for me :cool: Thanks Ron
  20. P

Mastermind GT Firmware/Editor 4.8.1 (or 4.8.2???)

Silly me didn't follow the USB instructions... I updated the Editor to 4.8.2 and it wouldn't read from the GT with firmware 4.7. I tried to update the firmware through the Editor, it seemed to be ok but it said the GT changed to firmware 4.6?! I then followed the USB firmware update instructions...
Back